Adams Greenhouse & Produce, LLC
Your Organic Farm Market Headquarters
We accept all major credit cards and Pay Pal
All of our seeds and plants are non gmo and organic !!!
Our Market has Grass fed Chickens, turkeys, pork,
beef, bison, elk, lamb and goat meat
CBD Oil by Zilis Ultra Cell
We also have bison, pork and beef bones for broth making.
NON GMO feed, call us for details
We are also a Hoss Garden Tool dealer. Check out their website and let us
know how we can help. We carry a great inventory of their products.
- Vegetable plants
- Organic Apples
- Green Beans
- Summer squash
- Red potaotoes
- Tomatoes (red and yellow)
- Bulk Seeds and packaged seeds
- Herb plants
- asparagus plants
- Local Molasses
- Adams Honey, honey products and propolis products
- Comb Honey
- Farm Fresh Pasture Brown Eggs, from our free range chickens
- Quail eggs, duck eggs
- Organic fertilizer
- Earthworm castings
- Layer and Broiler Feed
- Organic Powders and Liquids
- Fall Mums
- Herb plants, approx. 20 varieties
- natural & organic potting soil
- Earthworm castings
- Pyrethrin Garden organic insect spray
- Pyrethrin Dust
- Ohio Local Maple Syrup
- AND MORE ITEMS YOU WON'T FIND ANYWHERE ELSE!!!
Non Gmo soy free Fresh Eggs from Free range chickens!
We also carrry:
- Apple Cider (when in season)
- Freezing Cider You can enjoy fresh apple cider from your freezer all winter long if you follow some simple rules. Pour off about 1 cup of cider from each gallon jug to allow for expansion in freezing. It is better to freeze cider in plastic jugs. To thaw, leave at room temperature or in the refrigerator until completely thawed. Do not pour out liquid while there is still unmelted cider in the jug.
- Apple Facts: 1 Bushel = 38 Pounds
1 Bushel = 16 - 19 Quarts Canned
3 pounds = 8 to 9 medium apples
3 pounds = One 9" pie
- Ohio Maple Syrup
- Beeswax soap
We use Neptune's Harvest and earthwom castings on our flower and vegetable plants. Along with natural poultry based organic fertilizer. All which is available for your to purchase. Come and see the difference!!!
Neptune's Harvest is an organic fertilizer made from fresh North Atlantic fish. It is made by a unique cold process that protects the vitamins, amino acids, enzymes and growth hormones.
It also contains all the micro and macro nutrients naturally found in fish. The nitrogen and other nutrients are chelated, so they are readily available for plants consumption. Unlike fish emulsions, Neptune's Harvest retains the fish proteins and oils and has no unpleasant odor. University studies have shown Neptune's Harvest to out perform chemical fertilizers.
We carry gallons and quarts of this great product.
Bees wax SOAP
Our soap is made the old fashioned way. It's made using lye, just the way any commercial soap is made with lye, and the lye is saponified (turned to soap) during the process. Its like magic. The big difference is that ours retains all of the natural glycerine that occurs during the process. That's why you'll find our soap non drying. The beeswax helps to make it a wonderfully lathering soap and it lasts a long time in the shower. Each bar is hand cut and will vary a little. Our soap weighs about 4 oz.
We now accept